Friday, May 21, 2010

Schedule / All Booked

Well, that's it, folks! I am all booked up through the end of the month. I may add some dates in June, but need to work a few things out with the schedule before I release those. The good news is that I have been able to postpone closing shop for a bit longer, extending perhaps two weeks in June. The reason I am temporarily closing for business (which I haven't said the reason why on this blog, so don't scroll down looking for the answer. haha), isn't affecting anything yet and so I can be flexible with a bit more work this summer. If you are interested in a photo shoot, go ahead and send me an email or give me a call. There is a chance I may be able to squeeze you in :) But as of right now, I don't have anything available. Check back in a week -- or two.

xoxo.


Let the summer begin!!

1 comment:

Shanicherie said...

Is that Oliver? What a cutie!!