Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cat's Outta the Bag



Drum roll.......

Clairissa Cooper Photography is moving to Dallas, Texas! 


I don't know exactly when this will happen, as there are a LOT of details to work out. Possibly sometime this summer, but as late as fall. This is why I have not added any extra dates until I have a better grasp on our schedule here in Georgia. We've literally been living in limbo land since March, when we first found out this was a possibility. But after about two months of figuring things out, it looks like it is happening. So sadly, I will have to bid adieu to my wonderful Georgia clients. As I said before, if you are interested in a shoot, I will likely still be working through parts of June. I will post dates as they become available, so please keep checking the blog.

And if you live in the Dallas area and are interested in a shoot, I will let you know when I'm available as soon as we get settled - definitely sometime this year.

Thanks for your support and understanding. This is a big change for our family and a lot of emotions involved. All in all, it's a positive move for us - closer to family and a promotion. Definitely bittersweet as we've grown to love the Atlanta area in our four years here and made so many dear friends.

OH! And I wanted to let you know I have a last second opening for this TUESDAY, the 25th @ 6pm.  Anyone? BOOKED.


Don't be sad. Here is little one-year-old Charlie to help cheer you up.

4 comments:

Chanko said...

You're going to be a Texas girl!!! I think you'll like Dallas. I have 2 brothers there and they love it. Congratulations and good luck with the planning!!!

Shanicherie said...

I just heard about this last night! I can't believe it! Well, I can but it's sad! Definitely missed around here!

Caiti said...

Woohoo!! We'll be distant neighbors! And if you come to San Antone - I must book a photoshoot!! Seriously. :) So will Justin be working for the same company in Dallas?

Charlotta-love said...

You know how I feel about Texas...I love it!