Monday, February 1, 2010

New Design!

So what do you think of my new blog design?? I'm going for simple, easy on the eyes and a cinch to navigate. Being that I am my own design team, I don't know how to make it look good on multiple browsers/platforms. It looks fabulous on my 27-inch iMac, but then again, doesn't it make everything look good?! :) So if you could please leave some feedback, I'd be ever thankful.

On my husband's 13 inch PC laptop, the side border doesn't show and the pictures look stretched out. Hmmmmm.....not sure what is going on there. If you don't see a black, floral-type border on the side of my posts, then let me know. There are still some bugs to work out, I'm sure. Until I win the lottery (which I never play) or find a forgotten $1,000 in my pants pocket while doing laundry (so not likely) or join the paparazzi and sell an exclusive, never-before-seen photo of a celebrity being shady to a tabloid (ya, that probably won't happen either), then the self-designed, free blog it is.

If there is something you'd like to see on here, or something I could do better, or you would just to gush over my mad skillz (jk), I'd love to hear it! And don't forget to mention what browser (firefox, safari, google chrome, internet explorer, mobile) and platform (mac or PC) you are using.

Oh, and don't forget to submit a question for the the photography Q&A, too!

8 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

Looks good on Firefox and IE. I checked both on a 15 in PC screen and a 24 inch PC screen. I love it!!!!

DancingThoughLife said...

Looks great on my 24-inch PC and 17-inch laptop, both in IE. Such beautiful work, Clairissa. I'm always inspired and they make me smile. You truly have an amazing gift!

M Crew said...

Looks great on my Mac! :-)
I'm SO impressed you can do this all yourself.

Amber said...

Your new design looks fabulous! I wish I could figure this out. I would love mine to be wider!

Megan said...

Super clean and easy to navigate. LOVE the new additions. Everything worked perfectly on my Macbook Pro in both Firefox and Safari!

D said...

When I view it in the native browser for my android phone I lose the side designs but it still looks clean and easy to navigate.

Terese said...

Looks great. I love the clean and simple look. I am browsing from Safari at the moment and everything is fabulous. Love your recent family portraits too. You are so amazing at this stuff!

Alison said...

Clarissa - I love your photography! It is all so beautiful. I have secretly always wanted to do photography, but haven't had any classes, and just use my little digital camera, but I still pretend and practice with my kids! Your website looks great on google Chrome, and we use Lenox as our operating system (hp laptop).