Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blast From The Past

Not only did I go to high school with this beautiful gal, but I played BADMINTON with her! And if you know anything about badminton, you know that you and your teammates quickly become kindred spirits. Girls for life. There is some magical badminton bond that happens. Don't laugh. Ok, so you're laughing. But it's true. And the best part is that we used to be called the BIRDIE EATERS! I don't admit this to many people, but I actually varsity lettered in badminton and even went to state -- if I remember correctly, we lost in the first round, tho. We didn't have the money in our sport to get new uniforms other than cheap ol t-shirts(somehow we didn't generate the revenue that football did. Go figure), so one season we had to borrow old cheerleading skirts that were no longer being used. People may have scoffed at our sport, but we were legit. Anyway, good times. Good times. Even though it had been years since I had seen my old friend, it somehow felt like we picked up right where we left off, except this time she got to show off her beautiful family!

Did I mention that I miss Arizona? Cause I do.

p.s. Don't forget to submit your photography question for the Q&A here!! I will post these next week.
 
 
  
  
    
 

  
 

1 comment:

Terese said...

You are so funny! I love that you played badminton! If I was this family I would TOTALLY get a canvas of this last photo. Gorgeous. It would look awesome with warm tones in a room. Great job.