Thursday, December 10, 2009

Burnette Family

It was coooold. Like 40s cold and we survived. By the end of the session, I think my finger froze to the shutter release button and I learned that I need to invest in some of those convertible mittens. You know the ones I'm talking about? Where the fingers tips can come out while the rest of the hand stays snuggly and warm. Yes, some of those, please, Santa? Hmmm....think I could use it as a business write off?

Oh, and looking for a great Christian preschool to send your 2 to 4 year old? This fine lady in the pictures below, her name is Connie and she is the fabulous director at the Sonflower Preschool over at the Buford Church of Christ. We've loved our four years there :)













1 comment:

Terese said...

Love this session! Location is awesome and I love all the poses. The one on the steps is my fave. Great job!