Friday, November 20, 2009

My brain is fried

So I woke up this morning, packing my son's backpack for the day, realizing that I had accidentally dropped off his school library book off at the county library. Duh. I called the library thinking it would be an easy fix, right? Surely the book would be waiting there for me to pick up and return to its rightful owner. Not so. About four weeks for them to deliver it to the school they informed me. So that followed with a call to the school library, who informed me I would need to temporarily "pay" for the book until the county's library headquarters returned it to them. Blah, blah, blah..... Who knew so much red tape existed in the library system? Alas, the appropriate phone calls made, checks written out, personnel informed, and all is right in the world again. Whew. Being a mom is a lot work. All I can say it that my kindergartener better enjoy his book on "Tanks".

Can't just post a random story without a photo, so here ya go. A sneak peak at the Hoopes family.



p.s. The jelly shoes/senior photo is coming soon.....

No comments: