Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On Krog and Beyond ...

How have I lived in Atlanta (well, north suburb...) for over three years and NEVER done a photo shoot at Krog street (and vicinity) before? This place had it all. Crumbling brick walls, graffiti galore, walls every color of the rainbow. All the ghetto-ness one needs to take fabulous pictures. We even brought our own police officer along with us in case things got a little too ghetto. Really....if you ever get pulled over by an officer Davidson, just tell him you loooved his family pictures and maybe he'll let you off the hook :)

My fav shots of the day, tho, were taken as we were walking back to our cars and spotted a small park with a patch of grass and the sun glowing behind. It was stunning. Except for the 20 mosquito bites I came home with. I'm still itching...


















4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

I LOVE that picture with the big leaf!

Megan said...

We live so close to Krog street and love it also! The Decatur area has a ton of unique spots.

AZ Mommy said...

That bottom one is my favorite!

Amber said...

I love the sparkle in her eyes in the very first picture. They are all great though!