Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nogales Family

Can I just post all the pics from their entire session? I love them so. I guess that would be presumptuous, not to mention take up a lot of time scrolling and scrolling and frankly the end of my index finger can only take so much mouse scrolling before it starts getting carpal tunnel (can fingers get carpal tunnel?!)

I also wanted to note that I only have a few sessions left open through the end of the year. Not sure if the little birdie got around to everyone to spread the news, but since having a third little munchkin (now crawling EVERYwhere), my husband is also back in school getting his MBA. Then there's the typical suburban mom-of-three activities I've taken on like soccer practices and games, volunteering in church, and the all-important ROOM mom. Time is not something we take lightly in these parts. So long story short, I'm not accepting as many clients this year as I have in the past. Busy, busy. Moral of the story: Don't procrastinate booking your session if you're wanting pictures before Christmas. Once those last slots are gone, then it's see ya in 2010.

Some of my favorites from this lovely family.