Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dancing Queen aka Alex

So while I was proofing this session, I was listening to some ABBA. My husband and I finally got around to renting the movie version of Mamma Mia and ever since I can't get the songs out of my head. And was it just me or was Pierce Brosnan's singing REALLY bad?! It sounded like he was singing with laryngitis or something. This morning my husband tried to imitate his low, gruff singing voice and I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, here is the dancing queen. Young and sweet. Only 17. Is she feeling the beat of the tambourine in these pics? Most definitely. Oooooooo ya. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen.

(Sorry....couldn't help myself cause I'm a dork like that)


















And lastly, some pics of taking the pics. Sometimes it's fun to see the process from a different perspective. Courtesy of Alex's beautiful mother, Cindy. And in case anyone is curious, the entire session was taken with a 50mm 1.4 lens on a Nikon D200 body. And it was my first time using my brand spankin new 32" photoflex reflector.


1 comment:

Shanicherie said...

How gorgeous does she look! I love them!