Friday, October 23, 2009

Arizona Sessions

Clairissa Cooper Photography is coming to ARIZONA!

Below are the dates/times available. Sessions are $200 for 60 minutes and include up to four people (each additional person is $25) and a disk of 25-35 high-resolution images along with a copyright release to make prints at your leisure. If you do decide to book with me, please let me know ASAP so I can reserve your date/time. Your session fee is due when we meet, at the time of the shoot.

Locations are TBD, but will definitely be in the East Valley (Mesa/Gilbert). I'm open for suggestions, depending on the type of shoot you are looking for, but I also have some spots I know of that I like there -- an abandoned warehouse, various parks, Mesa Arts Center, desert/waterfall setting. Here are the dates/times I have open:

Wed, Dec 23, 9am and 3:30pm
Thurs, Dec 31, 9am
Sat, Dec 26, 3:30pm
Fri, Jan 1, 9am and 3:30pm
Sat, Jan 2, 9am and 3:30pm






No comments: