Wednesday, October 21, 2009

17


This lovely lady turned 17 yesterday. And I happened to be the lucky one to take her senior portraits on the very day of her birth. One of the first things I asked her when we started our session was, "Are you ready to get sassy?" And that's exactly what we did. Posing, laughing, experimenting with the light. I won't mention the part where I couldn't figure out why my car was acting strange when she politely reminded me that I needed to put it in park. She's a smart one, that girl is. Beautiful, too. Lots more of her to come. For now, a preview that I immediately fell in love with. Doesn't it epitomize what 17 is all about? Letting your hair loose. Basking in carefree happiness. Enjoying your last days of childhood while embracing all that life is ready to offer you. Truly a beautiful time.

No comments: